11.10.2012

{See Alice Go} Gift Guide... For Mom

With the season approaching (a little too quickly), I thought I'd put together some gift guides. I'm always trying to pick out the perfect present for my mom and have always get aside a decent budget because nothing is too good, or expensive, for the woman has has birth me, raised me, and loved me unconditionally for the last twenty-plus years.

I'll be posting additional gift guides in the next few days, so I hope you'll stay tuned!

(1) Bally Morissa wallet (2) Personalized Monogram Necklace (3) Dr. Brandt Overnight Serum and Retinol Hyracreme (4) Vintage pajama set (5) Moleskine weekly planner (6) J.Crew Cashmere Tippi Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read every single comment. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!