11.01.2012

{See Alice Go} Polish

Burgundy has been everywhere this season and I sure hope it won't be going away soon. I love how dark and edgy, but still classic, it is. 

It's almost the weekend and The Guy and I might be (Yes, the operative word is "might". We are such home-bodies!) going out to friends this weekend and I thought I'd start making myself presentable tonight. I've painted on "Hello Merlot" by FACE Stockholm for J.Crew (Winter '11) and it's so pretty (I'm seriously looking down at my hands every few minutes)





So, what are you doing this weekend? Do you have any recommendations for polishes? Besides "Hello Merlot", I've been totally obsessed with Butter London. Love the colors they come out with and the witty names!

Hope you have a nice weekend, and HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read every single comment. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!