11.05.2012

{See Alice Go} Weekend Round-up


Top Left to Right: A ring from my 21st, delicate knot earrings and a huge cocktail ring (old Banana Republic) for a night out, and my little man Domo keeping my company.

Bottom Left to Right: Delicious desserts for an Indian grocer, what else would be be doing on a Sunday night besides sipping on a glass and whitestriping my teeth?, practicing my mad origami skills in preparation for some holiday card-crafting.

I have a special little man in my life (The Guy hates when I bring this up), and his name is Domo. He is actually the official mascot for a Japanese television station. Honestly, I just thought he was cute, and when I saw him in plush-form at an outdoor market in Hong Kong this past summer, I couldn't pass him up!

When I got home, I googled his story and came across this video. I think it's adorable and I certainly hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you and read every single comment. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!